Re: New to Web Applications and programming entirely...
- From: Steel <""Fake99XX1199999fake\"@(Big)(Steel)theXfactor.com">
- Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 12:31:55 -0500
On 1/4/2011 7:26 PM, RangeTradeMaster wrote:
I know this has been asked a load of times, but i'm looking for
specifics please, thx. I'm new to programming, i've done some Access
Database work in the past, and need to learn how to create Web
Applications. My goal is to create applications that will be tied to
an Oracle9i backend and delivered to a browser. I guess my question is
why would you go with one technology versus the other, for example
Adobe AIR versus .Net versus Java...?
- Prev by Date: Finding Telecommuting Opportunities as a Recent College Grad
- Next by Date: WHATWG and HTML: brain dead idea?
- Previous by thread: Re: New to Web Applications and programming entirely...
- Next by thread: Solutions Manual