- * * * Best SAT algorithm? * * *
- [Q]: Tranform from TM to TagSystem without changing binary to unary?
- A newbie question regarding P
- A* Algorithm from AIMA
- ait and meaning
- ALENEX'04 accepted papers
- Algebraic Topology and Distributed Computing
- An uncomputability conjecture
- An uncomputability conjecture, corrected version
- ANN: Temporal/Causal rule generation, and more
- C++ Simulator of a Universal Turing Machine
- Cardinality of Set of Computable Numbers?
- CFP: COCOON 2004
- CFP: LICS 2004: 2nd Call
- CFP: Workshop on Causality and Causal Discovery
- Complexity of computing normal subgroup
- CPAIOR'04: Final call for papers
- distinguish structures
- Exercises for "Fundamentals of theoretical computer science"
- Final Call for Participation: AI+MATH 04
- Finding the Maximum Number of Node-disjoint Cycles
- graph dimension
- Hamilton circles in grid graph ,NP=P
- Help with undecidable problem
- How transform from Tag system to cyclic tag system?
- Ignore quoted string in a regular expression
- Is this an NP complete problem?
- Is this automata universal?
- is this hard?
- Machine Learning for Signal Processing 2004
- minimal spanning tree in O(V+E) with Prim
- Open positions in algorithms and optimization
- P = NP, P != NP decidable?
- Question: the modern/state-of-the-art P?=NP research
- question:comparision between Quicksort and Binary search tree
- Quieres ganar dinero desde tu casa lee esto......
- randomized adaptive-online adversaries, online computations theory
- SAT's topology
- strongly connected graph
- Tranform from TM to TagSystem without changing binary to unary?
- Turing machine simulator, "Turing's World"
- Turing Machine to Tag System Converter
- Turing-recognizable (or recursively enumerable) and Turing-decidable (or recursive) Languages
- x$y | #a(x) = #b(y)
Last message date: 12/31/03
Archived on: 12/31/03 CET