Perfecting Google's Rankings: A Collaborative Ranking Experiment

Hi,

I am looking for people to try out a new search engine called
"CollaborativeRank" that takes Google rankings as a starting point and
allows users to tweak them in a collaborative way to achieve even
better rankings:

http://collabrank.org
http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~amichail/collabrank/collabrank.pdf

Users who give particularly helpful/timely ranking suggestions will be
rewarded by taking their ranking suggestions more seriously. See the
paper for details.

The search engine is quite functional and stable. It can be used on a
daily basis.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Amir

  • How would you like to have hundreds of ranked keywords showing up in multiple spots in the top 10 se
    ... firm to do your search term rankings and not have to pay-per-click? ... we target all the search terms for your industry ... With these domains we create our own web of marketing pages. ... Watch Our Search Engine Optimization Presentation Here... ...
    (alt.internet.search-engines)
  • Keyword Ranking Tool 1.0
    ... establishing that presence requires effective SEO efforts. ... search engine optimization requires frequent monitoring. ... page's rankings will be emailed to you for immediate viewing. ...
    (comp.software.shareware.announce)
  • Internet Business Promoter (IBP) 10.2
    ... guarantees you top 10 Google rankings - or money back. ... search engine submitter, ranking checker, link builder, keyword ... Submit your website quickly and easily to all important search engines ...
    (comp.software.shareware.announce)
  • Re: There a way to increase google rankings with FrontPage?
    ... You need to visit each individual search engine to see what they require. ... Microsoft Product Support Services: ... security update, then there is usually no charge for the call. ... > FrontPage that explains how to increase the rankings. ...
  • Re: Perfecting Googles Rankings: A Collaborative Ranking Experiment
    ... > "CollaborativeRank" that takes Google rankings as a starting point and ... > better rankings: ... > The search engine is quite functional and stable. ...
    (sci.physics)