Watch Window

What is the most efficient way to get prompted whenever the content of
a memory location has been changed by some other program running the
system.
like my program will intimate me whenever a perticular memory location
content has been modified by any other program or my program itself in
the system ...
thanks in advance
sounak

  • Watch Window
    ... a memory location has been changed by some other program running the ... like my program will intimate me whenever a perticular memory location ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.programming)
  • Watch window
    ... a memory location has been changed by some other program running the ... like my program will intimate me whenever a perticular memory location ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Watch Window
    ... a memory location has been changed by some other program running the ... like my program will intimate me whenever a perticular memory location ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.unix.programmer)
  • Re: Watch Window
    ... > a memory location has been changed by some other program running the ... > like my program will intimate me whenever a perticular memory location ... to ptrace, others use special files in /proc, etc. ... Barry Margolin, barmar@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (comp.unix.programmer)
  • Re: Watch window
    ... > a memory location has been changed by some other program running the ... > like my program will intimate me whenever a perticular memory location ... Most modern processors have a "virtual memory system". ... address in a C pointer need not be the same as the physical pulses which are ...
    (comp.lang.c)