Re: Complexity Theory for Simpletons

Craig Feinstein wrote:
Tim, I appreciate that you have read my paper and have given your
feedback. I don't agree with your criticisms, but I don't really have
the time to argue with you either, so let's just agree to disagree.

Tim's has exposed a serious flaw in your argument. Since the
flaw is so fundamental, if you don't have time to reconcile it,
I think you should retract your paper before others spend their
time reading it.

Thanks again to Tim for his willingness to carefully read your
work and clearly articulate its faulty reasoning (when it's hard
for those more cynical to not wonder whether this is just a
trolling expedition.)

.