Re: Complexity Theory for Simpletons

Craig Feinstein wrote:
Tim, I appreciate that you have read my paper and have given your
feedback. I don't agree with your criticisms, but I don't really have
the time to argue with you either, so let's just agree to disagree.

Tim's has exposed a serious flaw in your argument. Since the
flaw is so fundamental, if you don't have time to reconcile it,
I think you should retract your paper before others spend their
time reading it.

Thanks again to Tim for his willingness to carefully read your
work and clearly articulate its faulty reasoning (when it's hard
for those more cynical to not wonder whether this is just a
trolling expedition.)

  • Re: Complexity Theory for Simpletons
    ... feedback. ... I don't agree with your criticisms, ... the time to argue with you either, so let's just agree to disagree. ... general facts about sequences of high complexity without ever ...
    (comp.theory)
  • Re: META/POLL: The Purpose of Criticism
    ... and on my most recent criticisms in particular. ... Is this basically how feedback can and should work? ... Readers whose work is not under review, do you find it to be mostly ... exercise in writing and as a creative outlet it's tough to find ...
    (rec.arts.comics.creative)
  • Re: Rule Britannia At Ibrox .
    ... > in the union flag, or worse, in England flags, - and wearing england ... I presume you have the same criticisms of the tricolour wearing Celtic ... > salutin, pig ignorant, ugly as sin mouthbreathers. ... "To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like ...
    (uk.local.glasgow)
  • Re: Probabilistic Parametrization calling all geese
    ... I wouldn't draw any strong conclusions from the lack of feedback. ... I think that if I cant find someone to argue with, ... I think the overall approach outlined above makes sense, but I dont ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: IAS suddenly stopped working for some time and then magically worked again
    ... process fails. ... I know that one can argue with security precautions - ... Thanks for providing this feedback, I have forwarded your feature request ...
    (microsoft.public.internet.radius)