Re: what's mean??(RFID.....)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RFID

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=ubiquitous

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network

I'm not going to repeat what Al said, but google is your friend and
wikipedia should have most of the answers you are looking for at this
level. The word ubiquitous is of course a standard English word, and
dictionary.com provides a reference to most of those.

  • Re: Alfie Moons thick friend
    ... Wikipedia is my friend :-) ... and Google too, if you want to see what she looked like. ... Has Ian Beale received a knighthood? ...
    (rec.arts.tv.uk.eastenders)
  • Re: Etymologic!!........
    ... I suppose as Rabbit says - Google is your friend, or was it Wikipedia? ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: Etymologic!!........
    ... I suppose as Rabbit says - Google is your friend, or was it Wikipedia? ... LOL ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: Young Adult SF Novels in the 1950s and 1960s
    ... On the Heinlein Society webpage -- Google is your friend. ... For example, for the Winston juveniles. ... Wikipedia has plot summaries for about half a dozen of them -- ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)