Re: data compression program

Lisa Michelle Smith wrote:
This advise that you are giving is absurd!!! Are all the people on
usenet crazy??? My boyfriend told me I should get advise from usenet
but he's obviously wrong! Are there any other groups beside comp.theory
that can help out with advise?
Lisa Michelle Smith
alt.crackpot

  • Re: Stop feeding the trolls!
    ... This is the meow-send program at usenet. ... Crazy people who are productive are geniuses. ... Bear, netKKKop, uk.rec.motorcycles ... That so many sweet flowers bore. ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: Outsiders(evil) and The Undead
    ... >>> Because how can you know the mental stability of other strangers on ... Your argument amounts to "crazy people are crazy". ... please explain to us how Usenet is any different from any other place in the ... > Imagine if Burke really was way over the deep end and was committed to ...
    (rec.games.frp.dnd)
  • Re: POLITICS in metal working group
    ... I don't think Gunner goes into Mt View CA gay bars. ... I frequently wonder if Cliff is a robot. ... pathetic example of abusing the internet & USENET. ... The first sign of insanity is denying that you're crazy. ...
    (rec.crafts.metalworking)
  • Re: Hyerdahl
    ... usenet when he lets you and hurl insults at men because you don't have the ... guts to do it to your husband or boyfriend in real life. ...
    (soc.men)
  • Re: If Vinylsnatch and Shitter were less doofusish....
    ... crazy person in the room, some sane people ignore them, and others try ... "sane" response to a crazy person. ... You really felt "shouted down" by Arny on usenet? ...
    (rec.audio.opinion)