Re: Manuscript of dissertation which may be of interest

Hi Antti,

Well, there is certainly a connection between theoretical CS and AI,
which is in P and NP classes of problems as you have noticed. But I'm
not sure how this connection is a novel contribution?

Best,

Antti Ylikoski wrote:
The manuscript of my PhD thesis can be accessed in

www.hut.fi/~ajy

The main scientific result of the work is that there is a connection between
theoretical computer science and artificial intelligence. Therefore, the
work may be of interest to the readers of this newsgroup.

Cheers, Mr Antti J. Ylikoski
antti.ylikoski (at) hut.fi
www.hut.fi/~ajy

.