Re: Manuscript of dissertation which may be of interest

Hi Antti,

Well, there is certainly a connection between theoretical CS and AI,
which is in P and NP classes of problems as you have noticed. But I'm
not sure how this connection is a novel contribution?

Best,

Antti Ylikoski wrote:
The manuscript of my PhD thesis can be accessed in

www.hut.fi/~ajy

The main scientific result of the work is that there is a connection between
theoretical computer science and artificial intelligence. Therefore, the
work may be of interest to the readers of this newsgroup.

Cheers, Mr Antti J. Ylikoski
antti.ylikoski (at) hut.fi
www.hut.fi/~ajy

  • RE: VBscript Error on SBS2k3
    ... double confirm if your router and client computer does not have incoming ... This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ... | Accessories and Communications and Remote Desktop Connection? ... | computer and your router does not have incoming TCP port 4125 opened. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: VPN via Wireless Broadband
    ... Please understand that our newsgroup is an issue based service, ... Additional, then you connection to SBS with VPN, the XP client ... Virtual Private Network Connection ... |>If we can not resolve the issue after we perform the above steps, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: Accessing Sharepoint via a VPN with XP Home
    ... To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click ... See if your Internet connection settings are being detected. ... > Thank you for posting to the SBS Newsgroup. ... > I understand that you cannot VPN to http://companyweb from Windows XP Home ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: SBSpackage.exe does not install to all users
    ... Thank you for posting in SBS newsgroup. ... Actually if we use the "log on using dial up connection" option, the VPN ... Install Connection Manager on the VPN client. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: Problems with shares over remote connection
    ... thank you for using Microsoft newsgroup. ... Problems with shares over remote connection ... |> | Ethernet adapter Server Local Area Connection: ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)