Re: I need a paper
- From: John F <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 10:19:59 +0000 (UTC)
: <kingpin@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
: >Thank you Kid...what is the difference between sholar.google.com and
: >with a normal google search?
: scholar.google.com is a specialized search engine that returns only
: scholarly references. If you know you're looking for a scholarly
: reference, then you want to exclude all the other junk that an ordinary
: Google search will return.
: It is far from true that all scholarly papers are readily available on
: the web, but scholar.google.com is a good place to start looking.
: Tim Chow tchow-at-alum-dot-mit-dot-edu
Also see the bottom-left of my homepage www.forkosh.com
for several other scholarly search engines. Any other
ones I should have there?
John Forkosh ( mailto: j@xxxxx where j=john and f=forkosh )
- Prev by Date: Re: Manuscript of dissertation which may be of interest
- Next by Date: Real tough problem.....pls try...
- Previous by thread: Re: I need a paper
- Next by thread: Re: Manuscript of dissertation which may be of interest