Re: Discussion regarding Mr. Diabys algorithm

Yes Sir Hofman,

I agree with you, regarding what you have said above. From theory, I am
100% sure that Diaby's Algorithm is capable of outputting a solution
that is:-
1.) not a TSP tour.
2.) not optimal, if it is a TSP tour

Do you think you will be able to show us some computer-implementation
results (hopefully by the end of this week), which will clearly show
this to the world ??

Or if not by end of this week, could you please give us an estimate, of
how much more time will be necessary.

Your work will be very crucial, in proving to the world, that Diaby's
super-massive model, has a hole. :-)

Thanks,
-Deepak

  • [QUIZ] Some observations on Pen and Paper (#90) or to make it fast, choose your algorithm wisely
    ... The fast ones seem to be based on Warnsdorff's algorithm for the ... Knight's tour which was published in 1823. ... the year 1758, by a Swiss. ... I know that a Springer is the German word for a chess knight, ...
    (comp.lang.ruby)
  • Re: matrix
    ... >> but only if your algorithm doesn't require computing indices. ... >> Knight's tour appears to require this. ... But if you did use them, lists would be an inefficient rep. ...
    (comp.lang.prolog)