Re: more "information" in a sorted list ? or not ?

Goulu wrote:
Jussi Piitulainen wrote:
"abcdef" "cdfeab" "delta "information" >From ? ? I I'd Is Thanks Then
a a affects algo. be because bits, can compressed compression"
contains content, data destroys example fact for from from how in
information information is it it its know less less like of point
remember single sorted sorting string than that the the theoretical to
true university, using view. what

I didn't understand at first. Though it was a joke. But in fact it is a
very subtle answer to my question :-) Thanks !

look up burrows wheeler transform if information sorting and
compression are of interest.

.