- From: Bryan Olson <fakeaddress@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 09:21:33 GMT
CubanBoy wrote:Hay, im cuban, im trying to demostrate that the minimun sum of squares
is an np-complete problem, sorry for my bad english, [...]
You need to state precisely what your problem is.
First of all, minimization and maximization problems are not
NP-complete; NP-complete problems either return YES or NO.
You might be talking about the "threshold" version [...]
Don't be too hard on the guy. One can easily find citations
on "minimum sum of squares", including that it is NP-hard.
He's just looking for a clear demonstration.
- Prev by Date: Re: np-complete
- Next by Date: Analog = digital?
- Previous by thread: Re: np-complete
- Next by thread: Re: np-complete