Re: np-complete

Proginoskes wrote:
CubanBoy wrote:
Hay, im cuban, im trying to demostrate that the minimun sum of squares
is an np-complete problem, sorry for my bad english, [...]

You need to state precisely what your problem is.

First of all, minimization and maximization problems are not
NP-complete; NP-complete problems either return YES or NO.

You might be talking about the "threshold" version [...]

Don't be too hard on the guy. One can easily find citations
on "minimum sum of squares", including that it is NP-hard.
He's just looking for a clear demonstration.

--
--Bryan

  • np-complete
    ... Hay, im cuban, im trying to demostrate that the minimun sum of squares ... is an np-complete problem, sorry for my bad english, if you have any ...
    (comp.theory)
  • Re: np-complete
    ... is an np-complete problem, sorry for my bad english, if you have any ... suggest or any clue, please conctact me at ... You might be talking about the "threshold" version of a minimization ...
    (comp.theory)