Re: "Size Balanced Tree" - more efficient than any known algorithm?

Booted Cat <yaoziyuan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
PtoC (source code and binaries for Windows):
http://www.garret.ru/~knizhnik/pascal.html

Yes, I've got ptoc... still horrendous code, no matter what
programming language....

--

Steve Stringer
sillybanter@xxxxxxxxx

  • Re: 16/32 bit processor for OS development
    ... and everyday use within the programming world. ... fully analogue, fully digital, or a CPU and code, is of no interest. ... The contents are a matter of economics and pragmatism. ... product to gloss over your memory leak. ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: Iteration in lisp
    ... style of programming, I have found them to be quite useful ... constructs are therefore "just an argument about trivial syntax". ... inherently create tangles of dataflow that compilers could not sort ... purely a matter of syntax, or whether it was a matter of capability. ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)
  • Re: dated/failed predictions
    ... silently in my white robes, glowing (with the help of lots of hidden ... And to have been programming in all programming ... As a dour Scot, you believe in predestination, right? ... I'll get one no matter what I do. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: Error in decimal places?
    ... If you are seriously suggesting, as seems to be implied, that people ... restrictions to memorize. ... that's a completely different matter ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)
  • Re: FAO Colin D :)
    ... Actually I'm predominantly an embedded programmer, mostly programming ... VB6 has its detractors, it is antiquated but in terms of RAD it has its ... Just for the record, programming in VB6, like other languages, can be as ... The actual subject matter of the Website is quite pertinent ...
    (uk.rec.bodybuilding)