Re: Microsoft Interview Questions

Le Chaud Lapin wrote:
kool_guy <yjaplomb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I went to Redmond, WA for Microsoft interview, but got stumbled upon
two interview questions, I hope our experts can answer them for me.

Q1) You are given a set of n numbers, what is an efficient way to
determine whether there is any duplicate in the set? And what is your
run time? (Note: You are not allowed to sort the numbers first.)

Of course no one can read the mind of the Microsoft person who posed
the question,

That supposes an entirely accurate description of what a Microsoft
person asked.

--
--Bryan

  • Re: Microsoft Interview Questions
    ... Chris Smith writes: ... two interview questions, I hope our experts can answer them for me. ... determine whether there is any duplicate in the set? ... called the element uniqueness problem. ...
    (comp.theory)
  • Re: C# FAQ
    ... What do you mean by "C# interview questions"? ... What sort of anwser are you ... comparison between C# and Java. ...