- From: torbenm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Torben Ægidius Mogensen)
- Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 10:12:04 +0100
if A1 and A2 are Finite automata's then L(A1)-L(A2)=?
where L is language
Hint 1: Can you from the finite automata A1 and A2 construct a finite
automata for L(A1)-L(A2)?
Hint 2: Consider an automaton A3 that has a state for each pair of
states from A1 and A2.
- From: rajababu . m1
- Prev by Date: Re: Do Write Once TM's Halt?
- Next by Date: Re: language theory regarding Perl/Ruby in universities ?
- Previous by thread: Doubt