MULTICONF-08 Final call for papers

The 2008 MULTICONF (website: www.PromoteResearch.org ) will be held
during July 7-10 2008 in Orlando, FL, USA. We invite draft paper
submissions and the deadline for paper submission is very close. The
event consists of the following conferences.
* International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Pattern
Recognition (AIPR-08)
* International Conference on Automation, Robotics and Control Systems
(ARCS-08)
* International Conference on Bioinformatics, Computational Biology,
Genomics and Chemoinformatics (BCBGC-08)
* International Conference on Enterprise Information Systems and Web
Technologies (EISWT-08)
* International Conference on High Performance Computing, Networking
and Communication Systems (HPCNCS-08)
* International Conference on Software Engineering Theory and Practice
(SETP-08)
* International Conference on Theoretical and Mathematical Foundations
of Computer Science (TMFCS-08)

The website contains more details.

Sincerely
John Edward

  • Final call for papers
    ... during July 7-10 2008 in Orlando, FL, USA. ... We invite draft paper ... submissions and the deadline for paper submission is just few weeks ...
    (comp.ai.genetic)
  • Final call for papers
    ... during July 7-10 2008 in Orlando, FL, USA. ... We invite draft paper ... submissions and the deadline for paper submission is just few weeks ...
    (comp.ai.games)
  • Final call for papers
    ... during July 7-10 2008 in Orlando, FL, USA. ... We invite draft paper ... submissions and the deadline for paper submission is just few weeks ...
    (comp.ai.shells)
  • Final call for papers
    ... during July 7-10 2008 in Orlando, FL, USA. ... We invite draft paper ... submissions and the deadline for paper submission is very close. ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Final call for papers
    ... during July 7-10 2008 in Orlando, FL, USA. ... We invite draft paper ... submissions and the deadline for paper submission is very close. ...
    (comp.programming)