Re: Time Travel with a computer.

On Wed, 10 Feb 2010 21:59:14 -0800 (PST), "reactor1967@xxxxxxxxx"
<reactor1967@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Where do I begin with this topic. It is a topic that I have been
working on for a long time.

I hope you have no objection if I reprint this article on my
website.

Richard Harter, cri@xxxxxxxx
http://home.tiac.net/~cri, http://www.varinoma.com
Infinity is one of those things that keep philosophers busy when they
could be more profitably spending their time weeding their garden.

  • Re: Rule 11
    ... Dominqiue Moceanu Is A CRIMINAL #124 Of Infinity ... To those gloating over my website, don't sweat it, it will be up shortly. ... Amanda Borden Is A DYKE #23 Of Infinity ... This post is put here in protest of the "Elite Gymnastics Mafia" website. ...
    (rec.games.chess.politics)
  • Re: Open Letter to the President (NDC)
    ... There are no board of directors or recommendations or ... > The Krissy person, cited above, does not appear on the website. ... > But maybe we can all resolve, if you have something to reprint, include ...
    (rec.music.dylan)
  • Re: Open Letter to the President (NDC)
    ... There are no board of directors or recommendations or ... >> The Krissy person, cited above, does not appear on the website. ... >> But maybe we can all resolve, if you have something to reprint, include ...
    (rec.music.dylan)
  • Re: Disassembling Rubinar 10/1000
    ... focus at infinity with a diagonal. ... male anatomy by analyzing female anatomy. ... focus past infinity by simply unscrewing a screw but with the Rubinar, ... He has article in his old website on how to disassemble ...
    (sci.astro.amateur)
  • Reprint of The Photographers Toning Book
    ... 'The Photographer's Toning Book' ... Since this book sold out both UK and US editions and the publisher decided not to reprint for such a niche market, it has been commanding crazy prices for second hand copies on the internet. ... I also hope to have a website set up for the book by my good friends at Touchstone Direct, who built my website for me, to give a deeper insight into the book and to accept orders. ...
    (rec.photo.darkroom)