HypersonicSQL and also other database: connection of two or more applications ?

From: Mario_5 (mario_zupan_at_inet.hr)
Date: 12/17/03

    Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 23:10:39 +0100

    I try to connect to the HSQL through my application although DatabaseManager
    is started and also although I run server.bat. Then I got a message that
    other user
    is connected so my application can't connect.
    I saw that also on other database so it's difficult to me to shutdown the
    database
    manager (or IBConsole in InterBase, for example) when I developing some
    application.