Re: Firebird

From: Thomas Kellerer (OSCUQDVXTKFJ_at_spammotel.com)
Date: 05/05/04

    Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 21:55:53 +0200

    Roedy Green schrieb:

    > See my list of SQL vendors.
    > http://mindprod.com/jgloss/sql.html

    Btw: you are listing FirstSQL as beeing "free". That is not true, you can
    only download an evaluation copy. You have to purchase a license if you
    want to use it.

    Thomas

    • Re: Windows 2003 SBS (Evaluation)
      ... Richard Hendrick wrote: ... > Need to know where I can download an evaluation copy to ... > try out before we purchase it. ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
    • Re: Hi Jeff:Wise words, as usual, and I would not disagree with anything you have
      ... I guess it doesn't notify me when a response has been posted and I didn't realize any responses had been posted until I did a search today for TheContractorsGroup. ... I don't actually issue "keys" when someone purchases their documentfrom me, they just download it after their purchase is complete, and if they can't get it downloaded then I email it to them. ... They aren't required to be online ever to use the form, it resides on their computer just like any other document and they can use it as often as they need. ...
      (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)
    • Re: Error Code 80070424
      ... will not be removed or repaired unless I purchase the key. ... NB: If you had no anti-virus application installed or the subscription had expired *when the machine first got infected* and/or your subscription has since expired and/or the machine's not been kept fully-patched at Windows Update, don't waste your time with any of the below: Format & reinstall Windows. ... You may need to download the MSRT on a non-infected machine, then transfer MRT.EXE to the infected machine and rename it to SCAN.EXE before running it. ... If these procedures look too complex - and there is no shame in admitting this isn't your cup of tea - take the machine to a local, reputable and independent computer repair shop. ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
    • Re: CE virgin, looking for guidance in finding things
      ... evaluation copy on CD or DVD, since it is a huge download. ... Something that will handle TCP and UDP. ... As far as I can tell; DOS violates, unix violates, and ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded.vc)
    • Re: MS Project 2003 Demo
      ... Perhaps MS considers sending time-limited evaluation copies to be more ... effective marketing that stripped down limited-functionality model ... in acquisitions time between a download and snail-mail is not going to ...
      (microsoft.public.project)