Re: JDBC for sql server: delays experienced when using Connection.prepareCall()

From: Anthony (anthony_at_jayasekera.net)
Date: 05/14/04

Date: 14 May 2004 01:46:39 -0700

Thanks greatly Joe. The selectMethod=cursor property setting solved
my prepareCall problems. I am still getting the delay on creating the
connection but this is a hit I am willing to accept. I am only
actively loading one jdbc driver so unless some others are loaded by
default this shouldn't be the cause of the problem. It is probably a
network issue of the type you describe.

To everyone else out there, I'd just like to say that Joe replyed to
this posting within a couple of hours. Pretty danm good considering
the issue has nothing directly to do with a BEA product.

BEA rulez!!!