HSQLDB potential Memory Leak

From: Kurt Kessel (kurt.kessel_at_cmediacorp.com)
Date: 05/14/04

Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 15:06:09 GMT

Using hsqldb in a servlet. It is a simple servlet that does inserts,
updates, and deletes. The issues is that it is hit about 10 times per
second. I run a test program that just does selects 10 times per second
and everything is OK. When I start putting inserts and updates into it,
I get an out of memory in about 2 hours in the getConnection() method.

Has anybody seen anything like this? Does anyone know if HSQLDB 1.7.1 is
multithreaded?

  • HSQLDB potential Memory Leak
    ... Using hsqldb in a servlet. ... The issues is that it is hit about 10 times per ... When I start putting inserts and updates into it, ...
    (comp.lang.java.databases)
  • HSQLDB potential Memory Leak
    ... Using hsqldb in a servlet. ... The issues is that it is hit about 10 times per ... When I start putting inserts and updates into it, ...
    (comp.lang.java.databases)
  • hsqldb - trying to run inside Tomcat
    ... I want to use hsqldb in my Tomcat Servlet. ... I want to embed the database within the class structure of my WAR. ... I'm currently using the standalone instance of hsqldb successfull ...
    (comp.lang.java.databases)
  • [Tomcat] Zentrale Updates
    ... ich habe hier ca. 10 Server, auf denen Tomcat mit nur einem Servlet läuft. ... Bei Updates an dem Servlet bin ich immer gut beschäftigt. ...
    (de.comp.lang.java)
  • Re: hsqldb - trying to run inside Tomcat
    ... I DON'T RUN hsqldb server at all by implicit invoke it. ... > within my servlet - in my WAR. ... > I want to do this inside my WAR? ...
    (comp.lang.java.databases)