how to extract data from database and put it in microsoft excel sheet.

chennakeshava_ramesh_at_yahoo.co.in
Date: 05/17/04

    Date: 17 May 2004 00:20:36 -0700

    hi,

    I know how to extract data from database , but my requirment is
    putting it into the excel sheet. any one knows how to do it.

    I want to transfer the data from database to excel sheet. Since this
    has to be done at server side, I have to use java to do it.

    any help or pointer will be helpful.

    thanks in advance

    regards
    RAMESH