how to extract data from database and put it in microsoft excel sheet.

chennakeshava_ramesh_at_yahoo.co.in
Date: 05/17/04

    Date: 17 May 2004 00:20:36 -0700

    hi,

    I know how to extract data from database , but my requirment is
    putting it into the excel sheet. any one knows how to do it.

    I want to transfer the data from database to excel sheet. Since this
    has to be done at server side, I have to use java to do it.

    any help or pointer will be helpful.

    thanks in advance

    regards
    RAMESH

    • Re: how to extract data from database and put it in microsoft excel sheet.
      ... > I know how to extract data from database, but my requirment is ... > I want to transfer the data from database to excel sheet. ...
      (comp.lang.java.databases)
    • Re: how to extract data from database and put it in microsoft excel sheet.
      ... > I know how to extract data from database, but my requirment is ... > putting it into the excel sheet. ...
      (comp.lang.java.databases)
    • Re: drop down list from database
      ... I didnt realize that retrieving directly from the database is more ... inefficient than importing the data into the excel sheet first. ... my first thought that time is that by retrieving the data directly ... "Bob Phillips" wrote: ...
      (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
    • Re: Terminology question
      ... I was wondering how to call the object which stores both connection ... info and the user "rule" to extract data (usually a SELECT or a pl/sql ... Bob Badour ha scritto: ... o3 = Connection to Database + SQL/custom program to extract data ...
      (comp.databases.theory)
    • Re: Email hyperlink
      ... I need to make this as painless as possible for my users. ... accessed via dialog boxes. ... The database is inaccessible to general users ... I have an email hyperlink on the Excel sheet and Users can ...
      (microsoft.public.excel.programming)