java.sql.SQLException: Io exception: The Network Adapter could not establish the

Hi,
I am sridhar, i have Oracle 10g express on my machine , when i am
trying to connect to Database via java jdbcAPI using Thin Driver , i
am getting the following Exception:

java.sql.SQLException: Io exception: The Network Adapter
could not establish the connection.

How can i resolve this problem,can any one give me the appropriate
solution.

Thanks
Sridhar

  • Re: java.sql.SQLException: Io exception: The Network Adapter could not establish the
    ... trying to connect to Database via java jdbcAPI using Thin Driver, ... java.sql.SQLException: Io exception: The Network Adapter ... Make sure the listener is running and listening to the service (i.e.,e ...
    (comp.lang.java.databases)
  • Re: Enterprise Library and PostgreSQL (Npgsql)
    ... I found the database provider code at ... Catch ex As Exception ... If the connection string is invalid or the database server is ... Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework)
  • Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    ... Object reference not set to an instance of an object. ... An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the ... Dim myJobRequest As New skillsDB.jobRequest ... Session= "The skills database has been updated ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.general)
  • Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    ... ASP.NET that uses web service for SQL Server 2000 DB access. ... Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not ... Dim myJobRequest As New skillsDB.jobRequest ... Session= "The skills database has been updated ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.webcontrols)
  • Re: SqlCeConnection
    ... data from the database using either a DataReader, DataSet, and binding the ... error but the Exception object does not contain a message to display. ... private void CloseConnection() ... SqlCeCommand sqlCommand = null; ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.ce)