Re: using JDBC to bulk insert into oracle

Although Oracle specific, you may also want to look at transportable
tablespaces:

Since the data source is not oracle, this will not help.

Is this a one-time task or a recurring effort?

It is a monthly task.

Thanks,
Martin

  • Re: Oracle, Word XP(mail merge)
    ... >and ODBC driver provided with Word XP are only designed ... but of course Oracle has ... >open" before trying to connect tot he data source. ... we are having problems converting ...
    (microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields)
  • Re: Using the Data View as lookup on a doc lib.
    ... lookup columns can only be other SharePoint Lists. ... Crate a SharePoint list and sync it with the Oracle data source some how ... > When I try to create the lookup column in the document library the data ...
  • Re: Oracle, Word XP(mail merge)
    ... My Word/Oracle experience is at least a couple of years out of date, ... the Oracle provider ... and ODBC driver provided with Word XP are only designed to work with an old ... open" before trying to connect tot he data source. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields)
  • Re: AS 2005 connection problems to Oracle
    ... The Data Source is set up to use the Oracle client just below the ... I specify the fully qualified name of the instance ... IBDEV.xxx.NET and then the schema name and password. ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.olap)
  • Re: Problems loading data from Oracle...
    ... I installed the Analysis Service using Network Service Built-in account. ... migrating a Cube from AS2000 wich uses Oracle as Data Source. ... Changing the data source to use OracleClient .Net Provider, ... Trying to change the data source, to use OLE DB Provider for Oracle, ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.olap)