using action in <html:link>

From: curwen (josephcurwen_at_despammed.com)
Date: 10/08/03

Date: 8 Oct 2003 06:47:33 -0700

Hi all,
does anybody know why I can't use ‘action ' attribute in a
struts <html:link > using jdeveloper903??

I just write :

and it doesn't't compile:
invalid attribute.

Which is the best way to use struts framework from a <a> tag passing dynamic values?

Thanks in advance
jc

Relevant Pages

  • struts: using html:link action attribute
    ... and it doesn't't compile: ... invalid attribute. ... Which is the best way to use struts framework from a tag passing dynamic values? ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: new to STRUTS
    ... compile, it should compile with warnings. ... variable classpath instead of javac -classpath option. ... ActionError class does not exist in Struts 1.3.8 at all - so it's not ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: NetBeans strangeness
    ... I create a project and select the Struts framework out of the four ... I guess that the NetBeans IDE finds that reference ... select "Remove" and the entire list of Struts libraries disappears. ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: possible pattern for validation of page
    ... apache struts framework very modular for validation and error handling. ... but I found the struts framework very neat when building jsp pages. ...
    (comp.software.patterns)