Multiple JVM instances for Browsers

From: Paul Thomas (Paul.Thomas2_at_cingular.com)
Date: 10/30/03

    Date: 29 Oct 2003 15:32:19 -0800

    Is it possible to get multiple instances of JVM for applets running in
    different browser windows?

    I am running Java Applets in Internet Explorer (IE 6) using SUN Java
    Plugin. When I open the applets in different windows I want to get
    different instances of the same Java Virtual Machine. Is there way any
    I can do this?

    Thanks in advance

    Paul Thomas

    • Multiple JVM instances for Browsers
      ... different browser windows? ... I am running Java Applets in Internet Explorer using SUN Java ...
      (comp.lang.java)
    • Multiple JVM instances for Browsers
      ... different browser windows? ... I am running Java Applets in Internet Explorer using SUN Java ...
      (comp.lang.java.programmer)
    • Multiple JVM instances for Browsers
      ... different browser windows? ... I am running Java Applets in Internet Explorer using SUN Java ...
      (comp.lang.java.help)
    • Java Network Programming FAQ
      ... Java Network Programming FAQ. ... How can I find out who is accessing my server? ... What are socket options, and why should I use them? ... How does servlet performance compare to applets? ...
      (comp.lang.java.programmer)