Re: Do you still choose java????

From: Fred (gfxguy_at_mad.scientist.com)
Date: 11/04/03

Date: 4 Nov 2003 11:40:27 -0800

eeyimaya@hotmail.com (eeyimaya) wrote in message news:<41e89d23.0310282241.5baa21e4@posting.google.com>...

[...]

> Unfortunately,
> there is no version of QuickTime for linux. So, our
> program will run on Windows and Mac only....

[...]

> Our customers use %100 percents windows for this program....

[...]

I'm afraid I'm not seeing the problem. It doesn't matter what
language you use, you still won't have QuickTime for Linux.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Do you still choose java????
    ... > program will run on Windows and Mac only.... ... I'm afraid I'm not seeing the problem. ... you still won't have QuickTime for Linux. ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: Do you still choose java????
    ... > program will run on Windows and Mac only.... ... I'm afraid I'm not seeing the problem. ... you still won't have QuickTime for Linux. ...
    (comp.lang.java.softwaretools)
  • Re: OT - I ran....
    ... the `Linux community' decided that because it included ... (Mandriva Free is a 'pure' distro which can easily have non-FOSS stuff ... have such things as "MP3" support and proprietary hardware support built ... I consider Mac OS X to be an excellent example of what a good Unix-type ...
    (uk.people.support.depression)
  • Re: Big Mac Hoax 2: "OS X is Unix"
    ... *certainly* wouldn't consider replacing my Linux box with a Mac. ... Sure, it is different, but there is value in *not* having Foo, FOO, ... Manually editing config files becomes a chore rather than a preferred ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: advice for a mac laptop, please
    ... generally speaking the Mac just works out of the box. ... i need Linux for my Phd. ... Mac way of doing what you did on a Windows PC. ... operating systems, you may need a generous amount of disk space, ...
    (comp.sys.mac.misc)