Re: Do you still choose java????

From: Fred (gfxguy_at_mad.scientist.com)
Date: 11/04/03

Date: 4 Nov 2003 11:40:27 -0800

eeyimaya@hotmail.com (eeyimaya) wrote in message news:<41e89d23.0310282241.5baa21e4@posting.google.com>...

[...]

> Unfortunately,
> there is no version of QuickTime for linux. So, our
> program will run on Windows and Mac only....

[...]

> Our customers use %100 percents windows for this program....

[...]

I'm afraid I'm not seeing the problem. It doesn't matter what
language you use, you still won't have QuickTime for Linux.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Do you still choose java????
    ... > program will run on Windows and Mac only.... ... I'm afraid I'm not seeing the problem. ... you still won't have QuickTime for Linux. ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: Do you still choose java????
    ... > program will run on Windows and Mac only.... ... I'm afraid I'm not seeing the problem. ... you still won't have QuickTime for Linux. ...
    (comp.lang.java.softwaretools)
  • Re: advice for a mac laptop, please
    ... generally speaking the Mac just works out of the box. ... i need Linux for my Phd. ... Mac way of doing what you did on a Windows PC. ... operating systems, you may need a generous amount of disk space, ...
    (comp.sys.mac.misc)
  • Re: 10.4.10: system components to safely delete?
    ... Mac first, Mac only: ... Are you worried about disk space or RAM? ... Still, the functionality of the OS was amazing, as everything responded so quickly, and it was all about stability and functionality. ... Whenever I'd ask about the relative merits of running Linux on a Mac, everyone would respond to me that I really shouldn't go there unless I enjoy programming. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)
  • Re: OT - I ran....
    ... the `Linux community' decided that because it included ... (Mandriva Free is a 'pure' distro which can easily have non-FOSS stuff ... have such things as "MP3" support and proprietary hardware support built ... I consider Mac OS X to be an excellent example of what a good Unix-type ...
    (uk.people.support.depression)