Java Training Question

From: Matthew Hinton (matthew_at_myverbaloutlet.net)
Date: 11/28/03

    Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 16:03:59 -0600

    I am an unemployed web developer with php, perl, and asp programming
    experience and in order to be able to widen my job search I am considering
    getting some formal training in Java. I am looking for training
    recommendations in order to be able to do Java web development. Also will
    this training be appealing to prospective employers or just a waste of my
    time and money. Any feedback I get will be greatly appreciated.