Eclipse and tomcat jsp debuging

From: yair (yair_ben_meir_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 01/04/04

    Date: 4 Jan 2004 04:45:48 -0800

    hey
    i m using tomcat 4.1.24.
    i've installed eclipse 2.1.2 and the sysdeo patch for tomcat
    (including the jasper jsp-debuging patch).
    I can run and debug my servlets, but i have problems with my jsp's.
    the application works, but when i do "refresh" and see the jsp_java
    files, they don't compile because of the package problem
    (org.apache.jsp instead of org.apache.jsp.jsp).
    Can someone help me and tell me y doesn't the patch work for me?
    thanks
    yair