NEEDED: Comprehensive Finance Charting API

From: Geoffrey (geoffreycheng_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 03/15/04

    Date: 15 Mar 2004 09:47:13 -0800

    Dear Java-lovers,

    We need a really good charting tool for the users to do all kind of
    things to the graphs, but we don't have time to develop one, so we
    decided to purchase an existing one out there. The basic requirements
    are as follows:

    * coded in Java
    * source code can be purchased
    * includes drawing features (e.g. trend, fibonacci, notes... etc.)
    * includes studies (moving average, bolinger bands... etc.)

    Basically the more features and the more customizable the features are
    the better. We've examined many, including JChart, EasyChart, and
    FreeChart, but the functionalities are not comprehensive enough for
    serious finance technical analysis.

    Your help is sincerely appreciated.
    Thank you.

    • NEEDED: Comprehensive Finance Charting API
      ... We need a really good charting tool for the users to do all kind of ... things to the graphs, but we don't have time to develop one, so we ... decided to purchase an existing one out there. ... Basically the more features and the more customizable the features are ...
      (comp.lang.java.softwaretools)
    • NEEDED: Comprehensive Finance Charting API
      ... We need a really good charting tool for the users to do all kind of ... things to the graphs, but we don't have time to develop one, so we ... decided to purchase an existing one out there. ... Basically the more features and the more customizable the features are ...
      (comp.lang.java)
    • NEEDED: Comprehensive Finance Charting API
      ... We need a really good charting tool for the users to do all kind of ... things to the graphs, but we don't have time to develop one, so we ... decided to purchase an existing one out there. ... Basically the more features and the more customizable the features are ...
      (comp.lang.java.gui)
    • Re: NEEDED: Comprehensive Finance Charting API
      ... > Dear Java-lovers, ... > We need a really good charting tool for the users to do all kind of ... > decided to purchase an existing one out there. ... > Basically the more features and the more customizable the features are ...
      (comp.lang.java)