Online translation

We are looking for a way to translate messages on a webserver. Client A
types in a message in language x and client B can read it in language y.
There are a few services/COM objects available online but even the minimum
charge is way over our budget. $5,000 set up fee and $1,000 monthly fee is
a little too heavy on our shoulders.
Who can help?

  • Re: REST, SOAP, approaches to web connectivity
    ... Novell system after the BP IBM crew had told the client it ... as independent of the interface from the language to the DBMS. ...
    (comp.databases.pick)
  • Re: Advice Needed...
    ... and lower a dead language, but if it works for you and your clients, I don't ... | line) for a client in VB4.0 16 bit using Access databases. ... With Windows Vista, ... | standard panel or frame controls work perfectly. ...
  • Re: ASP.Net - the "Big Picture"?
    ... JScript), and those features which are part of .Net, ... facilities "mapped" onto a particular language? ... client side technology that works in a browser and ASP.NET is a server ... encapsulate the logic in libraries or create ...
  • Re: VB.net and ASP.Net Typed Datasets
    ... be as robust as it can be if you build the app with Windows ... inadequacies with the web controls and the winform. ... The web forms controls must render to the client as standard ... used in any .NET language. ...
  • Re: VB.net and ASP.Net Typed Datasets
    ... you can host Windows Forms via an ASP.NET web page. ... For these reasons we wish to use ASP.net, to have a Smart Client. ... inadequacies with the web controls and the winform. ... used in any .NET language. ...