question of the window class in jdk1.4.2 API

From: Ŵ (gunny_at_miso.com)
Date: 05/15/04

    Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 03:02:41 +0900

    i am not used to java programming
    but have the license SCJP

    today i try to edit a GUI program to run simple window
    i have knew that the simple window needs a Frame Class (included java.awt.*)
    but i think a more slim class Window to inherit (included java.awt.*)

    first question is that we could use the Window class to replace the Frame
    class
    for showing simple window

    second question is how the constructor could be exist like "Window(Frame
    owner)"
    the Frame class inherits from Window.
    so, the Frame class didn't existed when the Window class was made

    please! explain to me if you know that.