Re: Sun's good PNG

From: Andrew Thompson (SeeMySites_at_www.invalid)
Date: 05/20/04

    Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 22:37:01 GMT

    On Wed, 19 May 2004 07:46:14 GMT, Roedy Green wrote:
    > On Wed, 19 May 2004 07:19:14 GMT, Andrew Thompson

    (.jpg compression level)
    >>What compression ratio/level are the
    >>.jpg files using?
    >
    > how do you tell?

    Many paint type programs will tell you.

    Otherwise you can set it when you save
    (I think), otherwise *possibilities/not sure*
    ..and Marco might have some source on his
    site will tell you ..or ak's imagero reader..

    Of course, you could eihter
    a) load the two images on your server, and
    drop me an email, ask the group.
    b) post them to me.

    --
    Andrew Thompson