How to display fraction JTextComponent?

From: Daniel Forster (trx_at_zhwin.ch)
Date: 06/02/04

    Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 00:16:58 +0100

    I have a JTextComponent - lets say a JTextPane - and want to display some
    text and fractions - for example 2/3. How can I do this? The only way for me
    was to insert a JComponent which represents the whole fraction. But so I
    cannot edit the fraction...

    Which class should I extend from? And which method overwrite?

    Any hints???

    • Re: Angbands future (was Re: Angband maintainer)
      ... Andrew Sidwell writes: ... "internal XP" as now but display some fraction of that as the "actual ... fame sortable by level or depth and nuke the score entirely. ...
      (rec.games.roguelike.angband)
    • Re: PIC18F4520 math in assembly
      ... the data and display on an LCD screen. ... converting to miles/hr, but since your input is in 1/10ths of km/hr ... fractions to approximate that fraction. ... formed from the above continued fraction by removing final terms: ...
      (sci.electronics.design)
    • Re: Date/Time problem please help !
      ... Access stores the date/time value as a fractional number, ... and the time is the fraction of a day (.5 = ... or the Format property of the text box on your form. ... in whatever display format you need. ...
    • Re: Angbands future (was Re: Angband maintainer)
      ... Hallvard B Furuseth wrote: ... "internal XP" as now but display some fraction of that as the "actual ...
      (rec.games.roguelike.angband)
    • Re: Display decimal data as a fraction
      ... Displaying the fraction is a separate issue beyond using the ... To display the fraction after the decimal number ... Dim W As Variant ...
      (microsoft.public.access.modulesdaovba)