Gray out icons ?

From: Carsten Zerbst (carsten.zerbst_at_groy-groy.de)
Date: 06/03/04

Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 21:58:08 +0200

Hello,

I'm looking for a way to gray out icons, like it is done for disabled
actions. I was looking through the java source code but missed the right
place. Where could I find examples for simple image conversions like this,
e.g. gray out, brighten, darken etc. ?

Thanks, Carsten

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Replace pixel color
    ... Draw the icons using an ImageAttributes object and a ColorMatrix that will ... If images are shades of gray then you can selectively filter any of the G,G ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.drawing)
  • Ent X - Rebuilding every 2 days - why?
    ... The kind of death ... where the icons go gray one by one, the folders all seem to be empty, and ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage)
  • RE: word tool bar functions
    ... Some icons are only active if you have a document open. ... > on toolbar. ... But on 'close' bold goes back to gray and inoperative, ...
  • RE: Textbox shadowing
    ... The buttons are gray when ... "Kat" wrote: ... > the shadowing button but the icons aren't lit up/clickable. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)