Re: Z order?

From: Andrey Kuznetsov (spam0_at_imagero.com.invalid)
Date: 01/04/05

Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 14:35:56 +0100

> One of the JPanels I want to always appear on top of the other, at the
> point
> of overlap. Is there some means of doing this? Thanks, Ike

Component at 0th index is always on top.

--
Andrey Kuznetsov
http://uio.dev.java.net Unified I/O for Java

  • Re: Help with Searching TreeMaps containing range objects
    ... I am somewhat of a noob when it comes to Java but some assistance would ... sorted sets) of these guys in different sort orders? ... total ordering on the ones that do overlap, and put others in an other ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: Some questions on Swing forms
    ... The JPanels have various JComponents ... Swing with HTML forms. ... Java Webstart or stand alone Java apps. ...
    (comp.lang.java.gui)
  • Re: Intercept and modify mouse events
    ... The biggest problem is that getComponentAt(int x, int y, boolean b) is ... take your components away from tree - for example with CellRendererPane ... http://uio.imagero.com Unified I/O for Java ... http://jgui.imagero.com Java GUI components and utilities ...
    (comp.lang.java.gui)
  • Re: autofocus in JScrollPane
    ... In my application in one fixed size JScrollPane user can ... http://uio.dev.java.net Unified I/O for Java ... http://jgui.imagero.com Java GUI components and utilities ...
    (comp.lang.java.help)