Re: JTable horizontal scrollbar problem

From: Roland (roland_at_phony.biz)
Date: 01/22/05

Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 10:22:35 +0100

On 22-1-2005 8:44, Sathishkumar wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> JTable horizontal scrollbar problem
>
> I have one JFrame with gridbaglayout.
> And i have jtable with in scrollpane. this scrollpane added in the
> JPanel.
> i added the jpanel in the JFrame. i have 100 columns and 100 rows in
> the jtable.
> When i see the output i am able to see the vertical scrollbar. But i
> am not able to see the horizontal scrollbar. When ever i resize the
> JFrame, JTable also getting resized, but it is not displaying the
> horizontal scroll bar.
>
> If some one know about this problem. please help me to resolve.
>
> -sathish
And all those 100 columns get squeezed in the scrollpane?
Check out
<http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/api/javax/swing/JTable.html#setAutoResizeMode(int)>

--
Regards,
Roland de Ruiter

Relevant Pages

  • [VB NET] Syncronize hscrollbar and listview
    ... Actually I can only syncronize the horizontal scrollbar with the ... Const SBS_HORZ = 0 ... Amount As Integer) ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb.controls)
  • overflow:auto problem in IE
    ... vertical scrollbar also appears when the horizontal space is not large ... The difference seems to be that IE renders the horizontal scrollbar inside ... horizontal scrollbar outside the image space (thus not needing a vertical ... Is there a way to make IE render the horizontal scrollbar outside of the ...
    (comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets)
  • Re: Where is the listview control?
    ... following fruit: ... have a horizontal scrollbar. ... Jan Hyde ...
    (comp.lang.basic.visual.misc)
  • Horizontal Scrollbar not visible on JTable
    ... I have a problem concerning the display of the Horizontal ScrollBar on ... public class emjrcf extends JFrame implements dm.include.Rcf, ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: ListView scrollbars
    ... I've got around this problem (in large icon view) by playing with icon ... > scrollbar can only scroll one or two pixels, and, most oddly, if you DO ... > scroll one or two pixels, it removes the horizontal scrollbar altoghether. ...