Re: Graphics Problem

"Mary Wallker" <mary@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Hi, Thanks for your reply. I have enclosed a simple program which
> displays this problem (I had actually already posted it in my original
> post but I'm glad to post it again as there was a slight bug in the
> original one).

Okay, this one works. So like I said, the way to solve your problem is
to do double buffering. Go to for a
tutorial on it.

As for the sluggishness of your code, I suspect it's due to the call to
sleep(5) inside the while loop.

- Oliver

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Actplot property node
    ... I suspect that this can be done quite elegantly with an event ... where it is moved from and where it is moved too, you could use a loop ... chunk at a time.PNG ... Prev by Date: ...
  • Reading and displaying VERY large text file...
    ... Size of text file to read and display can be larger than 10MB. ... Loop ... may be required since I suspect it may be the cause - not sure. ... Prev by Date: ...
  • Re: processing a sequence
    ... (loop for sublist = (collect-sublist) ... return accum if not element = list.first ... if prev and element < prev ... James still didn?t show his Ruby one-liner that outperforms the Lisp ...
  • Re: post-hibernation wakeup requires mouse/keypress
    ... Is this a console app (I suspect so since you are using printf statements)? ... Are you getting any other message in that loop after the ...
  • Re: Process notification
    ... As you see from prev. ... posts there is no obsolute user mode solution on how ... and then immidiatly terminated - your "monitoring loop" may not detect it. ... Vladimir ...