JOptionPane behind the Window which is set to be always on top

My java application (JFrame) uses a SplashSceen (Window) which is set to be
"Always on Top". If there is some error in supplying command line parameters
to the application, then the application displays an error using JOtionPane.
But the problem is that the error dipslayed gets hide behind the
SplashScreen.
What I have to do diplay a JOptionPane dialog on top of another Window which
is set to be always on top?
If this is impossible please suggest remedy considering this practical
problem.

  • Re: Open new JPanel (JFrame, ...) by clicking JButton
    ... i.e a JFrame. ... you do is that you build both your frames. ... the window) you simply do searchFrame.setVisible; ... This caused me some problem when I was learning java many years ago, ...
    (comp.lang.java.gui)
  • Re: Redraw Occluded Items?
    ... > I have a Java application that creates a window using JFrame. ... implementation of Java should process that event and generate a Java ... sure that the JFrame correctly updates and paints itself. ...
    (comp.lang.java.gui)
  • Re: How to get the current X and Y position of a window?
    ... If you aren't talking about a JFrame, I suggest that you ask a more specific, less vague question. ... The word "window" has no exact meaning in Java, at least not with respect to the actual types. ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • comp.lang.java.gui FAQ
    ... Q1.2 There are so many Java FAQs. ... Q1.5 What is Swing? ... Q2.1 My GUI freezes or doesn't update. ... Q2.5 How can I make a transparent or non-rectangular window? ...
    (comp.lang.java.gui)
  • comp.lang.java.gui FAQ
    ... Q1.2 There are so many Java FAQs. ... Q1.5 What is Swing? ... Q2.1 My GUI freezes. ... Q2.5 How can I make a transparent or non-rectangular window? ...
    (comp.lang.java.gui)