Re: HTML in Java
- From: Roedy Green <my_email_is_posted_on_my_website@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 23:11:53 GMT
On Tue, 25 Oct 2005 18:50:59 +0200, Huub <"v.niekerk at hccnet.nl">
wrote, quoted or indirectly quoted someone who said :
> FileInputStream fis = new FileInputStream(selectedFile);
> InputStreamReader isr = new InputStreamReader(fis);
> BufferedReader br = new BufferedReader(isr);
> String str;
> while ((str = br.readLine()) != null)
if you think the problem is with this code, you need to see if that
hypothesis is correct.
You would do that by adding the line
System.out.println( sb.toString() );
on the end.
Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.
http://mindprod.com Java custom programming, consulting and coaching.
- Prev by Date: Re: Absolute layout manager dimensions
- Next by Date: Re: JScrollPane goes under the bottom of a JPanel in a JTabbedPane
- Previous by thread: Re: HTML in Java
- Next by thread: Re: HTML in Java