Re: changing the owner of a dialog?

> I have a singleton dialog, but i need to open it from different
> parents. I looked in the api, and couldn't find any setOwner or
> setParent method.
>
> is this possible?

no

--
Andrey Kuznetsov
http://uio.imagero.com Unified I/O for Java

  • changing the owner of a dialog?
    ... parents. ... I looked in the api, and couldn't find any setOwner or ... setParent method. ...
    (comp.lang.java.gui)
  • Re: simple web programming options
    ... And that I have seen from CGI/FCGI, Java ... PHP seems to provide the best API of ready-to-use ... doing CGIs specifically and scripted access to databases. ... I recommend PHP highest for language. ...
    (comp.programming)
  • Re: to RG - Lisp lunacy and Perl psychosis
    ... about ABCL and was hoping to stick with a familiar ANSI implementation ... The Java access API is derived from ACL's jlinker (http:// ... ACL's API assumes the JVM is a different process, ... It is mostly ANSI compliant; it lacks the long form of define-method- ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)
  • Re: what is encapsulation in an interface ?
    ... you're promoting ignorance of the collections API. ... be aware of it in order to collect pay as a Java programmer. ... How fortunate it is for us Java programmers that you aren't the world ... very short "for" loop was terrible and no ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: Shortage of qualified Java programmers
    ... library of Java is what you have computers for -- not people. ... every detail of the API. ... to figure out how a Comparator works given the Javadocs. ... programmers written by Bill Venners. ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)