Re: JTable selection

> Right now, the selected cell in my JTable is indicated with a little box.
> And, its entire row is colored blue....
>
> I find that this draws too much attention to the row, and not enough
> attention to the individual selected cell.
>
> How can I turn off the row highlighting, leaving just the cell
highlighted?

Got it...

table.setRowSelectionAllowed(false);
table.setColumnSelectionAllowed(false);
table.setCellSelectionEnabled(true);

Rob

  • JTable selection
    ... the selected cell in my JTable is indicated with a little box. ... I find that this draws too much attention to the row, ... How can I turn off the row highlighting, ...
    (comp.lang.java.gui)
  • Re: excel column name
    ... > column of the current selected cell, i.e A, B, C, D, etc..? ... Excel-specific questions, I recommend microsoft.public.excel.programming. ... Prev by Date: ...
  • Add Context Menu for a selected cell
    ... How to add a context menuon the selected cell for MS ... Excel. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.office.developer.com.add_ins)
  • RE: Start sub in Col B
    ... HTH ... > How do I get a sub to start in Col B, on the same row as the selected cell? ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)