Re: GUI builder for Eclipse?

"Mike" <mikestanworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:9W5gf.23473$mF5.15132@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Is there a GUI builder for Eclipse? Where can I get it from?
Have you looked at the Eclipse site, http://eclipse.org?

I'm not saying that there is definitely one there - I've never really looked
for a GUI builder there - but there seems to be a lot of information about
Eclipse-related products there.

Rhino

  • Re: Whats The Top IDE?
    ... Visual Studio may still be the most popular ... There is only one thing that Eclipse sucks ... Matisse is a component of NetBeans. ... Are there plans for a Matisse plugin or a GUI builder for Eclipse? ...
    (comp.lang.java.advocacy)
  • Re: What are people using to code Java SE these days?
    ... at NetBeans and I like the fact that it has a GUI builder. ... Is there some type of GUI designer plug in for eclipse ... DO NOT use any GUI builder that is not bidirectional. ... The only bidirectional GUI builder for Java ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: Newbie wants to self-taught java
    ... If you plan to use a GUI builder you *have* to use Eclipse. ... I've used both Eclipse and NetBeans for years. ... I note that those who seem strongest in GUI development claim to prefer a text editor to any GUI builder tool. ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: What is the best java development and vm ?
    ... I also ran across eclipse, although this does not appear to be packaged ... can get netbeans 5.0 from netbeans, Netbeans ide has gui builder also ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: What are people using to code Java SE these days?
    ... Noble wrote: ... at NetBeans and I like the fact that it has a GUI builder. ... Is there some type of GUI designer plug in for eclipse ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)