Bug in JEditorPane
- From: Roedy Green <see_website@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2011 05:16:31 -0800
I think I have discovered a bug in JEditorPane in Java for Windows
Take any JApplet.
Add this code to the start of the init method.
new JEditorPane( "text/html", "dummy" );
catch ( Exception e )
e.printStackTrace( err );
Then run the applet in a browser, not appleviewer or standalone.
Then move away from that page, and come back. This will run init
The first time through init there is no exception. The second time
Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
To err is human, but to really foul things up requires a computer.
~ Farmer,s Almanac
It is breathtaking how a misplaced comma in a computer program can
shred megabytes of data in seconds.
- Prev by Date: iReport and ejbql
- Next by Date: Re: Bug in JEditorPane
- Previous by thread: iReport and ejbql
- Next by thread: Re: Bug in JEditorPane