JAR Problem

From: Ajay Singh Tomar (ajaysingh.tomar2_at_de.bosch.com)
Date: 10/16/03

Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 13:14:19 +0200

Hello All,

I have created a Jar file for my project with *.classes, lib folder and
Manifest file.

I can run the Jar file successfully to get desired output from the same
directory, I have created the Jar file from.

But when I copy the Jar file to different folder or different PC, the
program runs but crashes at JDOM exception

org/jdom/JDOMException at XMLMerger.main(XMLMerger.java:47)

Could anyone tell me what could be the problem?

Thanks in anticipation.

Regards,
Ajay

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Help a newbie please?
    ... I downloaded j2ssh which has a few jar files in them. ... Obviously this won't compile / run unless the right jar file is in the ... So where do I put these files so that my app will compile / run? ... maybe I needed to copy that lib folder as well? ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • JAR problem
    ... I have created a Jar file for my project with *.classes, lib folder and ... Manifest file. ... I can run the Jar file successfully to get desired output from the same ... program runs but crashes at JDOM exception ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: JAR problem
    ... > I have created a Jar file for my project with *.classes, lib folder and ... > I can run the Jar file successfully to get desired output from the same ... > But when I copy the Jar file to different folder or different PC, ... Your manifest file looks like this: ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: JAR Problem
    ... Ajay Singh Tomar wrote: ... > I have created a Jar file for my project with *.classes, lib folder and ... > I can run the Jar file successfully to get desired output from the same ... Show us your Manifest file, without it I can only tell you that jdom is no ...
    (comp.lang.java.help)
  • Load a class with j2me
    ... I have insert a jar file in the lib folder of my j2me project. ... from the jar file (import jade.One; import jade.example.Two ecc ecc). ... When I load the jad file on the emulator I would start my creation and the ...
    (comp.lang.java.help)