Re: JVM For windows

From: Fountain of knowledge (google5_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 03/09/04

Date: 9 Mar 2004 09:17:41 -0800

> This is misleading as only the installer is 1.413 Mb. The installer
> then has to download up to 14mb more, the size of the offline
> installer.
>
> > I make that a whole TEN TIMES SMALLER than the Microsft version.
>
> Check your math. 1.4 Mb vs. 5 Mb does not seem to be a factor of 10.
>
> Greg

LOL! Maybe he works for Sun Microsystems??? Haven't laughed this
much in a while. Now, please follow these instructions.

1 - Take foot
2 - Place in mouth

the end

Relevant Pages

  • Re: JVM For windows
    ... >> This is misleading as only the installer is 1.413 Mb. ... >> then has to download up to 14mb more, the size of the offline ...
    (comp.lang.java.help)
  • Re: Graphic converter query - transparency
    ... I was thinking of castle. ... make your installer available; an ftp site isn't a software installer in ... size of TeX has to do with anything. ... So you are saying that everything in that download is directly useful? ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: UNABLE TO CHECK FOR UPDATES ON THIS COMPUTER
    ... "Office Hotfix Installer encounter a problem..." ... i did download the windows installer cleanup utility w/o ... >There are some known issues with the Office Update site. ... >1) Use a utility to clean out the Windows Installer data, ...
    (microsoft.public.officeupdate)
  • Solution for 646
    ... Before you install the update, click on the link on the page (cannot remember ... I have been trying to download updatees for widows vista. ... "Windows encountered an unknown error" error 646.any suggestions as what to ... that button then run or save the installer package then proceed to execute ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: An alternative to Product Activation
    ... dongles will be regarded as a serious option by Codegear. ... Either the user could provide a username and password at the ... which is somehow embedded into the installer prior ... to download, or Codegear would generate them for you (probably the ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)