Re: Need Dual PHP - Java Servlet Problem Solution

From: Phil Powell (soazine_at_erols.com)
Date: 03/15/04

Date: 15 Mar 2004 00:24:31 -0800

Thanx, I will look into that, however, I am unclear as to its current
stability since according to the PHP manual on www.php.net it is still
labeled "experimental".

Phil

Robert Peake <robert@peakepro.com> wrote in message news:<BC7A23F0.2729%robert@peakepro.com>...
> Hi Phil,
>
> If you're going to be integrating Java Servlets with PHP on a regular basis
> or for a production application, consider using the PHP Java Servlet API:
>
> http://www.php.net/manual/en/ref.java.php#java.servlet
>
> Cheers,
> Robert

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Need Dual PHP - Java Servlet Problem Solution
    ... stability since according to the PHP manual on www.php.net it is still ... > Hi Phil, ... > If you're going to be integrating Java Servlets with PHP on a regular basis ...
    (alt.php)
  • Re: Need Dual PHP - Java Servlet Problem Solution
    ... stability since according to the PHP manual on www.php.net it is still ... > Hi Phil, ... > If you're going to be integrating Java Servlets with PHP on a regular basis ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: Display datestamp script in HTML
    ... Phil M feverishly typed... ... and gives a parse error ... in case you can't see the source code here it is again in plian text: ... and php, so it reads ...
    (comp.lang.javascript)
  • Re: unexpected T_DNUMBER = HUH?
    ... [PHP] ... // FIND THE PATTERN OF THE OLD VERSION ... Phil ... Justin Koivisto wrote: ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: Vignette and Tcl (was Re: Veblenesque rant)
    ... Phil Powell wrote: ... > so darned superior over everything else, and that it doesn't embed default ... > HTTP header information into stdout like what PHP does. ... a Tcl implementation for web programming. ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)