From: Randy Tingley (rtingley_at_nep.net)
Date: 04/03/04

Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 19:21:30 -0500

I have a variable "book" which askes the user for four titles which will be
with one patron's name.
How would i load this with a loop?
Some how I am getting lost?
Thank you.

 input Patron's name
  name = reader.readLine("Enter the first patron's name: ");
  patron.setName(p);
  for (int i = 1; i <= 3; i++){
         Book = reader.readLine("Enter the book's title: ");
        Book.setBook(i, Book);

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Good Cheese - Student Edition
    ... But this will play with the loop gain.. ... I get no more than 5 mv ripple with the current source on the load and ... it's on my chip) and eliminate the effects of the moving output pole. ... Why can't you do the same thing in CMOS? ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: Good Cheese - Student Edition
    ... But this will play with the loop gain.. ... I get no more than 5 mv ripple with the current source on the load and ... it's on my chip) and eliminate the effects of the moving output pole. ... Miller capacitance off the output pin. ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: Good Cheese - Student Edition
    ... But this will play with the loop gain.. ... I get no more than 5 mv ripple with the current source on the load and ... it's on my chip) and eliminate the effects of the moving output pole. ... Miller capacitance off the output pin. ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: Good Cheese - Student Edition
    ... But this will play with the loop gain.. ... I get no more than 5 mv ripple with the current source on the load and ... it's on my chip) and eliminate the effects of the moving output pole. ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: UC3843 power supply help needed!!!
    ... >> I have built a power supply using a uc3843 chip and need some help. ... >> I found by checking the drive to the FET that the loop seems unstable ... >> at certain loads.As I increace the load from 0A to 2.5A ... >> go about fixing it.I have tried changing the gain resistorto ...
    (sci.electronics.design)