Java and Dynamic arrays

From: Poochie (poochie2NO_SPAM_at_libero.it)
Date: 04/17/04

Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 21:23:07 GMT

Hi all,

I'm currently developing an application in Delphi that in a few months I'll
need to port Java, witch I'm about to start studying, so I needed to know
if Java supports dynamic arrays.

Thanks, Poochie

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Java and Dynamic arrays
    ... >I'm currently developing an application in Delphi that in a few months I'll ... >need to port Java, witch I'm about to start studying, so I needed to know ...
    (comp.lang.java.help)
  • Re: Java and Dynamic arrays
    ... Bryce wrote: ... >>I'm currently developing an application in Delphi that in a few months I'll ... >>need to port Java, witch I'm about to start studying, so I needed to know ...
    (comp.lang.java.help)