linking a sub menu designed in DHTML to a JSP !!

From: Jag (jnori_at_bigfoot.com)
Date: 06/06/04

Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 22:09:29 +1200

Hi,

I am trying tolink a dynamic page which was HTML till now and has been
converted to a JSP and has been included in the JS library and when I am
trying to deploy the site on Sun One App server and trying to run this page
on IE I am getting error saying Unrecognisable DHTML effect. Any ideas how I
can link a sub menu designed in DHTML to a Java Server Page.

thanx
Jags

Relevant Pages

  • linking a sub menu designed in DHTML to a JSP !!
    ... I am trying tolink a dynamic page which was HTML till now and has been ... converted to a JSP and has been included in the JS library and when I am ... trying to deploy the site on Sun One App server and trying to run this page ... on IE I am getting error saying Unrecognisable DHTML effect. ...
    (comp.lang.java)
  • Re: linking a sub menu designed in DHTML to a JSP !!
    ... > I am trying tolink a dynamic page which was HTML till now and has been ... > converted to a JSP and has been included in the JS library and when I am ... > trying to deploy the site on Sun One App server and trying to run this page ... > on IE I am getting error saying Unrecognisable DHTML effect. ...
    (comp.lang.java)
  • Re: Block HTML Formatting?
    ... Write a program that runs on Exchange that can strip the HTML, ... Are you using .Net or Java on your App server. ... I'd like to have Exchange format those emails so that if my ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re: q JSP questions
    ... that your app-server only checks whether the JSP source has ... What app server are you using? ... You can explicitly delete the .class file (jsp compiled into a ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: mysql and mssql in jsp connection
    ... fault is your SQL is wrong, the JSP will never return anything if that's the ... get to know your app server. ... > after I changed to production database server, MSSQL, I got nothing ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)